What Does the STAGE Lab Offer You?
What Will Be the Work of the STAGE/IME Fellowship Participants?
Why We Say Our Work Process is Different and Challenging
What Are We Looking For?
Apply for a STAGE/IME Fellowship
In the STAGE Lab, we embrace a fundamental philosophy we believe is essential to doing great work, and to that work having an impact. Our philosophy is central to fostering an enthusiastic, positive and respectful culture. Those who come to work with STAGE must embody these qualities, which include:
- Respect, honesty, and integrity and generosity of spirit
- Passion, optimism and the willingness to embrace risk and learn from failure
- Genuine desire and patience to learn new skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Willingness to work on new projects in new ways, to not be limited by your own way of doing theatre and/or science
- Flexibility to embrace a different point of view or approach from your own
- Tolerance for — and the ability to be undaunted by — uncertainty, frustration or roadblocks that arise in any project
- Adaptability to change in process or direction
- Ability to concentrate and work rigorously
If you want to be rich, famous and/or a star, this is not the place for you. If you're looking for an opportunity to be creatively inspired, immersed and nourished, you're in the right place.